Rick Braun Signature Events
RICK BRAUN'S RIVER CRUISE WEEK TWO- AUGUST 2020
COLORS OF PROVENCE
(RHONE RIVER BETWEEN ARLES AND LYON, FRANCE)
WITH RICK, PETER WHITE, KIRK WHALUM, AND MARC ANTOINE!
Join Rick, Peter White, Kirk Whalum, and Marc Antoine through Provence, France for a musical journey NEVER HEARD BEFORE!
Join us for a cruise that combines your favorite music with wine and the wonders of France! From romantic cities to foodie havens and artistic epicenters, this up close and personal small ship experience, along with the unique musical experience never seen at any concert or festival. Week One has sold out, so now we are registering for Week Two. We will cruise from Arles to Lyon on the AmaWaterways ship AmaCello sipping fine French wine and enjoying incredible music.
Rick, Peter, Kirk, and Marc will be on board the whole week for entertainment in the lounge each evening…and to hang with during the day and at meals. This is an up-close experience you cannot have anywhere else! And Peter, Kirk, and Marc all speak fluent French - how fun!
(PLEASE REVIEW ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING)
WHAT IS IT AND WHERE DOES IT GO?
• The event is a seven day European River cruise between Arles and Lyon, France, leaving on Thursday, August 13, 2020 on AmaWaterways ship AmaCello (click here to see the beauty of this ship).
• Rick, Peter White, Kirk Whalum, and Marc Antoine will be on board the whole week for entertainment in the lounge each evening…and to hang with during the day and at meals. This is an up-close experience you cannot have anywhere else!
• River cruising is VERY different from an ocean cruise and any concert you have been to before. The key words are intimate and unplugged. From who you cruise with, to the great music you will hear, to just hanging with the band and like-minded people while exploring the beauty of Europe as up close as you can get.
• The ship only has 74 rooms and you will only be with friends as we plan to charter the ship.
• If you never have been on a river cruise, it is quite the experience. ALL of the amenities of an AmaWaterways river cruise will be part of this cruise – from world class food, complimentary wine and beer at lunch and dinner, complimentary happy hour for an hour before dinner, included excursions to see sites and cities along the river, staterooms with French balconies for the majority of the cabins, a cruise manager for questions and assistance, AND an incredible staff to passenger ratio. See below for a list from the cruise line of what is included on their end.
A map of our route - see below for port details
Arles to Lyon
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
• Credit card prices will range from approximately $5013 to $6563 per person for cabins and approximately $7832 PER PERSON for suites (there are only four suite type rooms). This is an all-inclusive rate which includes cabin, excursions, meals, wine and beer with lunch and dinners, happy hour before dinner, tax, port charges, administrative costs and gratuities! This is an incredible deal that is only slightly above the normal retail rates on these cruises with FIRST CLASS entertainment! SEE RATES BELOW and PLEASE REVIEW THE DETAILS BEFORE REGISTERING.
• A discount of approximately $200 per person will be offered to those who will make their payments by check for the entire period of deposits.
• You will be required to pay a non-refundable $200 registration fee upon completion of your registration. Once your registration is completed, our travel partner will contact you (normally within 24 hours, Monday through Friday) and the cruise booking deposit of $1000 PER PERSON will be due immediately with a credit of the $200 registration fee paid.
• The MONTHLY payment plan will start on January 15, 2019 for twelve months and the STANDARD plan will be in 3 separate payments throughout 2019 (April, August, and December).
• Payments are due in 2019 as we are chartering the ship and our payments to cruise line are due early 2020. We strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance which will be offered by our travel partner.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE ACTUAL CRUISE?
All of the music, excursions, gratuities, port charges, taxes and the standard AMA experience which is comprised of:
• Accommodation during the cruise
• All gourmet meals onboard (Early Riser Coffee and Croissants, a Rich Buffet Breakfast, a Festive Lunch Buffet, Afternoon Tea & Coffee with Cake, Cookies & Sandwiches and a Multi-Course Dinner;
• Free Flowing Red and White Wine from the local regions, Beer or Soft Drinks for lunch and dinner
• Free Sip and Sail happy hour one hour before dinner each night
• Choice of dining options at no additional cost including the main dining salon
• Free Coffee, Tea, Ice-Water and Ice-Tea are included all day. Cappuccino, Latte and Espresso can be requested free of charge during all meals! Complimentary coffee & tea station available 24 hours.
• Captain’s Welcome Champagne Reception and Gala Dinner and Captains Farewell Champagne Reception and Gala Dinner plus several Theme Dinners
• Bottled water, fluffy bathrobes and slippers are provided free of charge in each cabin
• Use of the Hot Tub or Swimming Pool (as equipped) on the Sun Deck and the Wellness Center inside including Fitness equipment (free of charge)
• Use of the Bicycles and helmets onboard free of charge
• Complimentary use of the internet onboard (via flat-screen TV & keyboard in each stateroom and wireless in our two lounges)
• Complimentary In Cabin Movies
• Elevator on board operating between 4 different levels: Restaurant (Level 1), Staterooms (Level 2), Lobby and Panorama Lounge (Level 3) and Staterooms (Level 4); (elevator does not go to the lowest deck or Sun deck)
• Nightly Piano Music (post headliner performance) and also during tea and coffee
• Our daily shore excursion program during the cruise with English speaking guides. Use of our Quiet vox headsets is also included at no additional cost.
• Services of our professional English Speaking Cruise Director
(based on double occupancy in all cabins except Single – price is PER PERSON in a double cabin)
YOU MUST BEGIN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS (SEE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ABOVE) IN ORDER TO SEE WHAT CABINS REMAIN. PLEASE HAVE YOUR FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD CHOICES BEFORE REGISTERING.
Suites* - $7850 PER PERSON - $200 cash discount if paid by check (limited availability)
Category A* - $6563 PER PERSON - $200 cash discount if paid by check
Category B* - $6408 PER PERSON - $200 cash discount if paid by check
Category B SINGLE* - $6408 ONE PERSON CABIN - $200 cash discount if paid by check (very limited availability)
Category C *- $5999 PER PERSON - $200 cash discount if paid by check (limited availability)
Category D - $5281 PER PERSON - $200 cash discount if paid by check (very limited availability)
Category E - $5013 PER PERSON - $200 cash discount if paid by check (very limited availability)
* indicates French balcony (French Balconies look and act like a regular balcony, with the only exception being that there is a railing placed directly behind the glass, meaning you cannot step out onto a separate space — without splashing into the river, that is.)
We have a FIND ME A ROOMMATE option in registration – NO cabin is guaranteed until you are matched with a roommate request from another person. The registration for find me a roommate requires no deposit.
TOTAL CRUISE PAYMENT CHOICES - MONTHLY OR STANDARD
Monthly payment plans will be due as follows (does not include any other purchases such as travel insurance, pre and post bookings, etc.) and paid by credit card only:
• Completed cruise booking deposit ($1000 per person) by credit card, with a credit of the $200 registration fee.
• Remaining Cruise Balance will be divided by number of months in 2019 and payments auto charged each month on the 15th beginning the month after you register. Final Cruise Balance will be fully paid no later than 12/15/2019.
Standard cruise payments will be due as follows (does not include any other purchases such as travel insurance, pre and post bookings, etc.) and can be paid by credit card or check:
• Completed cruise booking deposit ($1000 per person) by check or credit card, with a credit of the $200 registration fee.
• Payment due on April 15, 2019 equal to 1/3 of remaining balance after initial deposit
• Payment due on August 15, 2019 equal to 1/3 of remaining balance after initial deposit
• Final payment due on December 15, 2019 equal to 1/3 of remaining balance after initial deposit
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
All payments made are non-refundable at the time of payment. Guests are urged to purchase Travel Insurance when the cruise is confirmed and your deposit is made to offset this risk. Our travel agent will be offering this to all our guests as an option when you make your deposit.
NOTE: In the event that you cannot attend, you can transfer your reservation for a fee of $200 per person. The monetary arrangements are between you and the person taking your place. We can pick up payments, if mid payment year, for a transfer.
What this means:
When you make any payment – the registration fee, completed $1000 deposit, monthly payments, or the three payments standard plan, that money is not refundable.
For example, if you pay your registration fee, we confirm the cruise, and you cancel prior to completing your deposit, you will lose the entire registration fee.
For example, if you pay your registration fee make your cruise booking deposit and you cancel prior to your first regular due payment, you will lose the registration fee and the entire cruise booking deposit.
For example, if you pay the registration fee, make your cruise booking deposit and one of the monthly payments, you will lose the registration fee, cruise booking deposit and first month's payment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By registering, you understand and accept the following terms.
1. I understand that all prices are PER PERSON, based on double occupancy, and include administrative costs, taxes, gratuities, port charges and fees FOR THE CRUISE.
2. I understand that if I elect to pay my entire cruise fees by check (minus the $200 registration fee), I will receive a $200 discount per person.
3. I understand that my registration is for TWO people in a cabin, unless I register for a single cabin (there are only two available on the ship) or indicate otherwise in the questions provided in the registration process. ONE registration is ONE cabin for TWO people.
4. I will be responsible for the cruise booking deposit either credit card or check within 7 business days once the cruise is confirmed, based on my total cruise payment choice (see above). If my cruise booking deposit is not received in 7 business days, my registration will be cancelled and my registration fee is nonrefundable.
5. If paying by credit card for the deposit and payments, my credit card will be charged by AMA WATERWAYS when I pay the deposit and all future invoices. These payments are for Rick Braun's River Cruise Getaway ONLY (i.e. the seven day cruise on the AmaCello).
6. I understand that I will be responsible for all other fees for travel to and from the ship and any other activities I chose to do while on this trip. NOTE: we will offer transfers and additional pre and post cruise hotel/activities, for an additional fee. These will be available about 12 months before the cruise is to sail.
7. All fees are nonrefundable, but can be used by another person. See specific payment terms above.
In case of emergency, lineup subject to change.
Copyright © 2018 www.rickbraun.com